Need new ideas? More effective–and do-able–strategies? Could you use time- and cost-saving design shortcuts? Are your promotional materials producing the results you want?
How to communicate in print and on screen!
For every level of desktop publisher, editor or administrative assistant!
Strike a Sizable Claim
Customized makeover workshops from YOUR samples:
From newsletters, brochures, flyers, posters, display ads, reports, proposals, manuals, post cards, mailers, catalogs, booklets, handbooks, training and presentation materials — even PowerPoint and iKeynote slides.
Discover how to:
- Create a profile of your target audience
- Write and place content that gets read
- Master the practical techniques of effective graphic layout, fonts and color psychology
- Save time by using 9 powerful time-saving shortcuts
- Produce a finished product that has a professional look, feel and gets results!
Tap into the “Mother Load” of desktop design programs. Top-rated speaker, trainer and workshop facilitator Sheryl Roush shares golden nuggets from 35 years in graphic design, photography and printing. She is a trained commercial artist and has owned five graphic design studios. She has received numerous graphics and printing awards, including four international honors for newsletter design. Sheryl is the author of five books on this topic. University California Berkeley commissioned her to author and present a full-day course How to Design Dynamic Marketing Media which received their highest “excellent” ratings. Her book, Solid Gold Newsletter Design is a coursebook at the University of Ottawa, Canada. Sheryl has presented over 1,000 full-day marketing communication seminars throughout Australia, Canada, England, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Northern Ireland, Singapore, Puerto Rico and the US. Participants have received both awards and professional recognition for their publications as the result of using the proven techniques in her programs. One even received a promotion!
- Design makeovers of your current printed marketing pieces
- How to begin a design – necessary elements and simple steps
- The “Golden Guide” to what-goes-where, and why – easy formats to follow!
- 38 promotional words proven to attract readers’ attention
- Award-winning headlines and how to write them
- 5 ways to get creative — even when you don’t feel like it!
- 9 ways to boost direct mail response from your direct mail
Proven Design Strategies
- Workshops are customized to your organization and needs — using YOUR samples for ideas, feedback and on-the-spot makeovers!
- Participants gain immediate application of skills, techniques and shortcuts.
Related Topic Titles with Sheryl Roush:
- Market Like a Pro!™
- Speak And Market Like a Pro!™
- Solid Gold Flyer Design
- Solid Gold Newsletter Design
- How to Create High-Impact Training Tools
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Designing Effective Slides
- Conferences & On-Site Training
- Coaching & Consultations
- Half- and Full-Day Workshops
- To gain the most benefit from this program – schedule Sheryl for a full-day.
- May be used as a conference break out session of one hour – specific to one topic (newsletters, brochures, slide or flyer design)
“”In my corporate life, I oversaw print advertising for many years but darned if I didn’t take several pages of notes in your presentation. It was really good stuff!””–Don Blohowiak, President
1999-2000 Liberty Bell Speakers Association
“Congratulations on a wonderful Super Session. I heard a number of wonderful recaps of your session. Folks commended the wealth of useable information you dispensed.”–Craig Harrison, Program Chair
National Speakers Association, Northern California
“Just a quick note to let you know that I continue to appreciate your graphic design wisdom. I’m amazed at how I keep learning new things!”–Sarita Maybin, Professional Speaker/Author
“As a speaker my credibility is reflected – enhanced or diminished – by the visual quality of my support material – my newsletters, handouts, one-sheets and brochures. Sheryl’s insights, techniques, and PRACTICAL wisdom give me confidence and save me money, time, and aggravation.”–Christopher Witt, Ph.D.
“Your reputation had proceeded you, but I don’t think that anybody was prepared for the level of presentation that you provided. You shared tips, hints, and secrets on how WE could become great. The feedback received was one of the best, if not the best, we have ever received.”–Mike Rounds
National Speakers Association
Greater Los Angeles Chapter
“Sheryl was vivacious, offered a wealth of knowledge and was very practical. Everything we hoped for!”–Gary Baumler
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod