Need to boost morale in your workplace?
Are people stressed out? Doing more with less?
Not feeling appreciated?
Theme: “Build a Successful Team”
Los Angeles County Management Council
A highly-inspirational, highly-interactive, how-to program.
When you’re looking for something motivational for business!
Attendees learn how to:
- Boost morale with ways to help staff feel valued and respected
- Lead and empower others in their work and tasks
- Communicate effectively, with congruence and authenticity
- Manage daily stress with simple methods
- Engage themselves more in their work, joyfully
- Bring their skills and unique talents to the job
- Tap into their own intrinsic motivation
- Be of support to others in the workplace
- Discover ways to have fun – and get the job done!
- Offer constructive and supportive feedback that is well received
- Keep your balance – and your sanity!
Conference break out sessions, retreats, half-day, full-day and two-day workshops. Minimum time allotment: one hour.
“The San Diego Zoo is proud to have Sheryl Roush as our Lead Trainer for our quarterly Zoo U Leadership Development program since 2004, to great success. Sheryl is a stellar presenter, and is well respected by all at San Diego Zoo Global, including the World Famous San Diego Zoo and San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park. She inspires our team to do be fully engaged, to bring out their best, and to enjoy their jobs. This dedication has truly helped to improve the culture of the working environment at our company. We look forward to many more years of collaboration with her.”
-Tim R. Mulligan, J.D., Chief Human Resources Officer
San Diego Zoo Global
Related Topic Titles with Sheryl Roush:
- Attitude: The Healthy Alternative
- Customer Service with Heart
This program is ideal for every level of management and team, and applicable to non-profit and not-for profit organizations, as much as for corporations!
Empowered, happy employees create satisfied customers!
Numerous studies show clearly that when employees like their jobs, customers get better service and are more satisfied. Add to that, margin of errors decreases, stress decreases, absenteeism and tardiness decreases, while productivity increases, teamwork improves, and morale soars.
- County of Los Angeles Management Council
- County of Los Angeles Secretarial Council
- Latham & Watkins, LLC
- San Diego Zoo Global – The “World Famous” Zoo and Safari Park