Meetings, whether formal or informal, need to integrate knowledge and ideas into our daily and long-term operations.
We’re involved in meetings and task forces all the time, as the facilitator, as a presenter or as a participant.
- 9 critical success factors
- 5 meeting roles
- 7 behaviors and 11 pitfalls that derail meetings
- plus problem-solving energizers.
You will also learn problem-solving energizers, and ways to infuse your meetings.
Discover effective structure for: design, conduct and follow-up.
Note: Suggest to attendees to arrive a few minutes early as this focused session practices what it teaches — so it starts and ends on time. Handouts provided.
Sheryl Roush incorporates specific objectives into your presentation, as your program will be highly tailored.
Related Topic Titles with Sheryl Roush:
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Customer Service with Heart
- Sparkle When You Speak!™
- San Diego “World Famous” Zoo
- San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park
- Toastmasters International