7 Secrets to Connect with Anyone
How to Communicate with Anyone, Anywhere!
This program is fresh — with valuable communication techniques and immediate application for speaking, training, sales, marketing, leading…
Ideal for on-site training, public speaking skills, job interviewing, leadership retreats, spouse programs and team-building events. May be scheduled as half-day or full-day with additional customized exercises. Great for conference breakout sessions or outdoor activity stretch program. Recommended minimum time: 90 minutes.
The topic is ideal for all sizes of audiences and positions, and appropriate for an on-site corporate training and meeting, or as a keynote session, general session or as a conference breakout…
LARGE AUDIENCES? YOU BET!
Sheryl presented this as a highly-interactive workshop — to an audience of 1,900 — at the Annual Catholic Congress as closing breakout session. It received both a standing ovation and highest session ratings for the entire annual statewide convention.
As a Keynote Closing Session for the 4-day of Stampin’ Up!® (direct sales) Sheryl presented this material to TWO audiences of 5,000 — at back-to-back annual conventions — and made it interactive, engaging, humorous and highly-tailored to creative stampers. It received standing ovations at each convention.
You will learn how to:
- Meet people on THEIR level
- Establish instant rapport and respect
- Give instructions so they are understood
- Utilize the 7 Multiple Intelligence modalities
- Build your natural charisma factor with advanced listening skills
- Create teamwork, cooperation and productivity
- Enhance your interpersonal people skills
Your program may be customized to specifically address:
- Customer Service
- Attitude and Morale
- Public speaking and training skills
- Supervisory and management skills
- Leadership skills
- Sales and marketing
- Courteous telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult people
- Conflict resolution
- Conducting/leading/ participating in effective meetings
- Job interviewing skills
- Parenting and/or Elder Care
This program supports all levels of management and the accuracy in giving and receiving instructions and directions. Participants have fun while learning advanced, yet simplified communication skills – proven from the latest research in the field.
Sheryl Roush co-authored “Team Communication Tactics” as a full-day 90%-exercise based program with the former CareerTrack Seminars Int’l premiere training company. She was rated “Most Interactive” trainer by faculty and attendees.
- American Association of Healthcare Management (AAHAM)
- Association for Healthcare Administrative Professionals (AHCAP)
- California Association of School Business Officials (CASBO)
- CEBOS / QAD User Conference
- City of Lubbock – Water Utilities
- County of Los Angeles Management Council
- CUSO Financial Services
- Jones Day law firm
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police
- Los Angeles County Management Council
- Mana de San Diego
- MENSA Annual Gathering
- National Water Rural Association
- San Diego State University’s faculty and staff
- San Diego Zoo & Safari Park scientists
- SDC Technologies, Inc.
- UCSD Healthcare & Medical Center
- Union Bank of California
- Washington Inventory Service
Related Topic Titles with Sheryl Roush:
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Customer Service with Heart
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Sparkle When You Sell!
- Sparkle When You Speak!™
- Speak Like A Pro!™
- Stress Management Skills
- Supervisory Skills for Managers
Contact Sheryl to speak to your organization!
“Your presentation for Women’s Transportation Seminars yesterday was clear, bright, organized – and very valuable to me. Besides what I learned in content, my participation in such a positive presentation gave me quite a boost and helped me bring more enthusiasm back to my work. I’m sure that my employees will owe you since they are seeing a happier me.”
-Donna K. Turbyfill, Deputy Director, Management Services
Public Works/Land Use Environment Group, City of San Diego